Research Associate, Sample Analysis
Responsibilities of the Research Associate, Sample Analysis:
- Perform routine analysis and receive, inspect, and record customer samples upon delivery.
- Handle, analyze and process laboratory samples.
- Work independently within our small team, collaborate effectively with other employees and internal and external customers.
- Understand and work according to processes and techniques concerning Analysis Service and basic understanding of related disciplines.
- Maintain cleanliness and upkeep of the lab, perform inventory and monitor supply of consumables and reagents.
- Work according to established methods and processes and actively participate in maintaining documentation and systems within the unit’s Quality System.
Requirements of the Research Associate, Sample Analysis:
- BS in Biology or related area.
- 1 or more years documented experience of laboratory work, with large sample cohorts and/or service organizations.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
- Ability to balance multiple projects and be flexible in day-to-day work tasks.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.