Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate (Biochemistry)
Responsibilities of the Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate (Biochemistry):
- Perform binding studies of antibody/antigen and receptor/ligand, to determine affinity and specificity using SPR or BLI.
- Perform epitope binning or crossing blocking experiments with large sets of antibodies.
- Work with limited guidance to develop and execute antibody characterization experiments.
- Troubleshoot and maintain analytical instruments.
- Document accurate lab records; write and update Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs).
Requirements of the Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate (Biochemistry):
- BS or MS in biochemistry, Immunology, biological sciences or related scientific field with + years of hands-on experience in protein binding, immunoassays, and basic biochemistry techniques.
- Have experience of using one of following bioanalytical techniques: surface plasmon resonance (SPR) technology by Biacore, Bio-Layer Interferometry (BLI) by Octet, HTRF or MSD.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.