Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate – Cell and Molecular Biology
Responsibilities of the Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate – Cell and Molecular Biology:
- Perform transient transfections of HEK cells and support molecular biology efforts.
- Maintain active cultures for transfection of new constructs and evaluate cell-surface expression by flow cytometry.
- Support protein purification and yeast display library efforts as needed.
- Maintain a detailed and accurate lab notebook.
Requirements of the Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate – Cell and Molecular Biology:
- BS in Biology or relevant field with 3+ years laboratory experience.
- Must have experience with primary cell culture and transfection.
- Must have experience with HEK cell culture.
- Flow cytometry is a plus.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.