Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate, Cell & Molecular Biology
- Routinely perform cell culture on various cell lines, including primary cells.
- Perform molecular analysis including NGS, PCR genotyping, and FACS.
- Molecular cloning and gene editing such as CRISPR.
- Prepare reports and presentations for team.
- Maintain inventory and lab equipment.
Requirements of the Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate, Cell & Molecular Biology:
- BS/MS in life science related discipline with 2+ years laboratory experience, post graduation.
- Must have experience with mammalian cell culture, ideally primary cell culture.
- Must have experience with PCR methods and mutli-color Flow Cytometry or FACS.
- Gene Editing and Molecular Cloning helpful.
- Must be OK working in small startup environment.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.