Research Associate, Flow Cytometry
- Will perform Flow Cytometry and mammalian cell culture.
- Perform immune cell assays such as tumor cell killing and T cell proliferation.
- Assist in assay development and testing of modifications to the screening platform.
- Candidate to analyze data and present at group and company meetings.
Requirements of the Research Associate, Flow Cytometry:
- BS or MS with 2+ years relevant industry experience.
- Proficiency in tissue culture and Flow Cytometry.
- Experience with T-Cells is a plus.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.