Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate, Genetic Engineering
- Primary cell culture.
- Perform genotyping techniques.
- Identify and validate novel therapeutic targets and mechanisms.
- Support and expand the development of new technologies.
- Work within a multi-disciplinary group.
- BS or MS in life science related discipline with 3+ years’ experience.
- Experience with molecular cloning and mammalian cell culture, required.
- Experience with gene editing techniques, CRISPR and/or NGS technologies is preferred.
- Experience with cell based assays (Western Blot, ELISA, FACS).
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.