Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate, Immunoassays
Responsibilities of the Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate, Immunoassays:
- Assay development and qualification to assess immune and cancer cell function.
- Execution of medium/high throughput candidate screenings.
- Maintenance of several cell lines in tissue culture.
- Isolate primary cells from human samples.
- Perform flow cytometry and other plate based assays.
- Successfully execute and document laboratory procedures and experiments.
Requirements of the Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate, Immunoassays:
- B.S. or M.S. in life science discipline with 1+ years’ experience.
- Proficient in mammalian cell culture, with immune or cancer cell lines.
- Must have prior experience flow cytometry, ELISA, or other immune assays.
- Experience purifying and isolating immune cells in highly desired.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.