Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate (In Vivo and NGS)
Responsibilities of the Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate (In Vivo and NGS):
- Cell line engineering and maintenance.
- Will perform in vivo techniques including IV, SC, IP and PO dosing, blood and tissue collection.
- NGS library preparation, 10x single cell sequencing.
- Perform preliminary data analysis of experimental results and present work regularly.
Requirements of the Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate (In Vivo and NGS):
- A bachelor’s degree in molecular/cellular biology, neurobiology, chemistry, or a related field. 1+ years relevant experience.
- Ideal candidate will have both sequencing experience and in vivo experience.
- Must be independent and self-motivated. Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with all levels of staff and with external contacts in a fast paced environment required.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.