Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate, In Vivo Pharmacology
- Responsible for in vivo experiments: breeding, animal handling, test article dosing via various administration routes.
- Performing perfusion, necropsy, dissections and collection.
- Perform ELISA, western blot, and RT-qPCR, flow cytometry, FACS, cytokine assays.
Requirements of the Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate, In Vivo Pharmacology:
- BS in Pharmacology, Biochemistry, or relevant area.
- Must have 2+ years’ experience with in vivo techniques.
- Hands-on experience with rodent handling, tissue dissection and data analysis.
- Must have experience with cell based assays such as ELISA, Western Blott, flow cytometry, and/or qPCR.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.