Job ID: #9421
Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate – In Vivo
Research & Development
Located in Cambridge, MA
Responsibilities of the Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate – In Vivo:
- Participate in the design of in vivo studies to optimize mRNA delivery and to develop disease models.
- Perform animal dosing, sacrifice, biopsy or tissue collection, and sample processing.
- Aid in the animal ordering and IACUC animal protocol establishment.
- Maintain thorough electronic lab notebooks and documentation records.
- Present study observations and data in cross-functional project meetings.
Requirements of the Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate – In Vivo:
- BS or MS in biology, cell biology, molecular biology, biochemistry, or related life sciences field with 1-3 years of industry or academic experience.
- Experience with intravenous, intraperitoneal, and subcutaneous injections of laboratory rodents is required.
- Experience with sacrifice and tissue collection and processing is required.
- Experience with ex vivo experimental tools such as FACS, ELISA, RT-PCR is a plus.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Life Science, Medical Device, and Engineering Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.