Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate (LC-MS)
Responsibilities of the Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate (LC-MS):
- Developing and executing biochemical and biophysical assays to support hit identification and optimization.
- Performing detailed characterization and molecular mechanism studies of chemically optimized compounds using standard and novel assay technologies.
- Working with minimal supervision to design and execute research plans to ensure that critical project requirements, timelines and deliverables are met.
- Troubleshooting and solving scientific problems with minimal supervision.
- Independently operating and maintaining lab equipment.
- Effectively presenting results in cross-functional project teams and working across various platforms and programs to achieve results.
Requirements of the Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate (LC-MS):
- B.S. or M.S. in Biochemistry, Analytical Chemistry, or related life science field.
- Must have 2+ years experience with LC-MS, protein characterization, and assay development.
- Biochemical and biophysical assay development experience is required.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.