Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate, Molecular Biology
Responsibilities of the Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate, Molecular Biology:
- Work with gene editing team to support transgenic projects.
- Perform modern day cloning and transfection techniques.
- Support and expand the development of new technologies.
- Work within a multi-disciplinary group.
Requirements of the Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate, Molecular Biology:
- BS or MS in life science related discipline with 3+ years’ experience.
- Experience with molecular cloning and DNA cloning techniques, required.
- Experience with gene editing techniques, CRISPR and/or NGS technologies is preferred.
- Experience with mammalian cell systems.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.