Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate, Neurology
Responsibilities of the Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate, Neurology:
- Grow and maintain various cell lines, including neuronal cells.
- Perform cell-based assays for such as migration, proliferation, and angiogenesis.
- Perform protein expression analysis.
- Small and large-scale culture of cell lines for production.
- Collect and analyze data.
Requirements of the Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate, Neurology:
- A Bachelor’s degree in cell biology, biochemistry, neuroscience, or a related field.
- A minimum of one year experience with neuronal cell culture.
- Ability to work independently and in cross-functional teams.
- Flexibility to work in a startup atmosphere.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.