Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate, Protein Characterization
Responsibilities of the Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate, Protein Characterization:
- Help support the expression, purification of antibodies and antibody derivatives for early biophysical characterization and in vitro studies.
- Perform an array of functional assay for protein and antibody development.
- Assist with lab inventory, media/buffer prep, and reagents.
Requirements of the Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate, Protein Characterization:
- BS/MS in life science discipline with 1+ year industry experience.
- Candidates must have experience with biochemistry and protein characterization.
- Experience with antibodies is a strong plus.
- Candidates must be ok working in fast paced environment.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.