Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate (Protein Purification)
Responsibilities of the Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate (Protein Purification):
- Design and clone expression constructs for antibodies and other reagent proteins.
- Express proteins in bacterial and mammalian systems.
- Use biochemical and biophysical methods to characterize antibodies and antigens.
- Support clone screening and selection efforts.
- Measure protein binding by ELISA, Octet, and similar methods.
- Perform cell-based assays to characterize antibody function.
Requirements of the Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate (Protein Purification):
- BS or MS in biochemistry, protein chemistry or related discipline with a minimum of 2 years experience.
- Experience with protein purification systems.
- Experience in antibody discovery and characterization.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.