Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate, Translational Research
- Develop and maintain multiple stable cell lines for cancer research.
- Perform and optimize a variety of in vitro cell-based functional assays.
- Utilize molecular biology techniques.
- Maintain electronic laboratory notebooks in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare written technical reports, summaries, and standard protocols.
Requirements of the Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate, Translational Research:
- BS/MS in life science discipline with 2+ years of laboratory experience post degree.
- Hands experience with mammalian cell lines.
- Experience with transfections utilizing cDNA, siRNA, or CRISPR.
- Displayed utilization of cell based or immunoassays.
- Previous experience in oncology or immune-oncology environment desired.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.