Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate
Responsibilities of the Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate:
- Perform cell culture and molecular biology tasks including RT-qPCR, flow cytometry analysis and cell sorting.
- Will also perform ELISA and Western blotting.
- Maintain detailed laboratory notebooks and write SOPs.
- Monitor, maintain, and calibrate laboratory instruments and equipment.
- Proactively share skills and knowledge and train others on techniques and protocols.
Requirements of the Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate:
- BA/BS in Biology or a related field with at least 3+ years of relevant laboratory experience.
- Must have experience with flow cytometry and RT-qPCR.
- Experience with cell-based functional assays strongly desired.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.