Research Associate (Stem Cell)
Responsibilities of the Research Associate (Stem Cell):
- Perform cell engineering using CRISPR technology for service type cell-based projects.
- Generate and maintain modified cancer, iPSC and other cell lines.
- Generate high-quality and deliverable data, perform data analysis and report in a timely, troubleshooting wherever needed.
- Collaborate and exchange the technique protocols, tips and experience with other team members internally or externally.
- Create and manage good documentation of experimental data and reagent inventories.
- Perform a good laboratory practice and maintenance.
Requirements of the Research Associate (Stem Cell):
- B.S. in Cell Biology or a closely related discipline.
- At least one year of relevant laboratory experience.
- Experienced working with cancer or iPSC cell culture.
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.