Research Associate, Synthetic Biology
Responsibilities of the Research Associate, Synthetic Biology:
- Contribute to the scientific strategy, discussion, and output of the team.
- Independently plan, carry out experiments, and organize data.
- Assist in the design and assembly of molecular reagents and maintenance of cell cultures.
- Document, present, and communicate scientific findings.
Requirements of the Research Associate, Synthetic Biology:
- A BS or MS in Biology/Engineering or related discipline with ideally 2 years of experience with molecular biology and biochemistry.
- Experience with cloning and nucleic acid purification.
- Familiarity with next-generation sequencing and protein engineering.
- Carry out in vitro DNA editing assays.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.