Research Associate, T Cell Immunology
Responsibilities of the Research Associate, T Cell Immunology:
- Engage in efforts to advance the preclinical development of lead TCR candidates and propose innovative ideas.
- Engineering of T cells with viral transduction.
- Design, execution and interpretation of analytical assays with TCR-engineered T cell products (e.g., flow cytometry, cytokine secretion, cytotoxicity assays).
- Establish and culture primary tumor cell lines.
- Isolation of PBMCs and primary T cells from blood products such as leukopaks.
- Keep detailed electronic record of experimentations.
Requirements of the Research Associate, T Cell Immunology:
- BS with 2-5 years of industry experience or MS with 1-3 years of experience in biology, immunology, pharmacology, biochemistry, or related field.
- Must have tissue culture and flow cytometry experience.
- Comfortable working with minimal supervision.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.