Research Associate, Upstream Cell Line Development & Expression
Responsibilities of the Research Associate, Upstream Cell Line Development & Expression:
- Maintain and develop cell lines for development and testing of therapeutic agents.
- Perform a variety of upstream techniques including large scale cell culture in bioreactors.
- Perform transfection and utilize modern day cloning techniques.
- Perform protein expression as needed.
Requirements of the Research Associate, Upstream Cell Line Development & Expression:
- BS or MS in life science related discipline with 2+ years’ experience working mammalian cell culture systems.
- Previous experience with bioreactor or shake flasks systems is required.
- Experience with high throughput screening and protein characterization is a plus.
- Experience working GMP/GLP environment preferred.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.