Responsibilities of the Scientist:
- Design and optimize novel assays and robust models.
- Lead and collaborate with other scientists and research associates.
- Help lead strategy and planning of early-stage research programs.
- Lead external research relationships with academic and commercial partners.
Requirements of the Scientist:
- PhD in immunology or related area.
- Must have 2+ years relevant laboratory experience and experience with immunology.
- Must have experience with macrophage biology and associated lab techniques.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.