Scientist – Antibody Discovery
Responsibilities of the Scientist – Antibody Discovery:
- Design, implement and evaluate new yeast library selection strategies.
- Collect and analyze yeast library selection and screening data.
- Ensure accurate maintenance of strains, libraries, and DNA inventories.
- Ensure effective high-throughput application of the yeast display library to discover antibodies for antigens.
- Design and execute antibody discovery campaigns using yeast display.
Requirements of the Scientist – Antibody Discovery:
- PhD in cell biology, molecular biology, or a closely related field.
- Must have hands-on experience in library display technologies.
- Must have extensive experience in flow cytometry.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.