Scientist, Cell Process Development
Responsibilities of the Scientist, Cell Process Development:
- Responsible for the design, execution, and interpretation of experimental studies.
- Develop, optimize, and scale up a robust cell manufacturing process to support IND enabling studies and GMP manufacturing.
- Act as primary SME for all internal and external process development and process instrumentation engineering activities.
- Author and review of technical documentation to support early stage activities as well as draft manufacturing documentation to support tech transfer.
- Collaborate closely with manufacturing to tech transfer the developed process to a GMP facility and act as SME during training / process shake-down runs.
Requirements of the Scientist, Cell Process Development:
- MS with 5+ years of relevant industry experience. Degree emphasis in immunology, cell biology, biological sciences, biomedical/chemical engineering or related field is preferred.
- Experience developing manufacturing strategies for human primary T cell products is preferred, with focus on cell isolation and culture expansion-related manufacturing challenges.
- Scientific creativity, critical thinking, ability to innovate, and analytical problem solving.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.