Scientist, CMP Slurries
Responsibilities of the Scientist, CMP Slurries:
- Develop next generation slurries and additives in CMP setting.
- Develop, implement, and optimize new products.
- Interact with pre existing customers and engage with new business to establish working relationship.
- Work in multi-disciplinary team with other members of R&D, Operations, and Commercial.
Requirements of the Scientist, CMP Slurries:
- BS/MS in science or engineering discipline with 5+ years experience or Ph.D with 2+ years.
- Must have experience working with CMP slurries and polishing.
- Auto stop, auto slow, and/or stop on poly slurries is a strong plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with external clients.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.