Scientist, Enzyme Engineering
Responsibilities of the Scientist, Enzyme Engineering:
- Design, construct, and test expression and activity of enzymes in a variety of assays.
- Build and screen libraries of enzyme variants.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary scientific team to implement experimental plans and achieve project goals.
- Communicate results of experiments with colleagues.
Requirements of the Scientist, Enzyme Engineering:
- PhD in Bioengineering, Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry, Microbiology, or a related field.
- Hands-on experience in molecular biology.
- Expertise in enzyme kinetics, variant library design, or assay development.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.