- Conduct laboratory-based analytical chemistry and formulation research activities relating to nanoparticles.
- Execute experimental protocols and collect / record results.
- Develop and characterize formulations to support preclinical drug development.
- Analyze experimental data, prepare and submit technical reports, and present results at project team and departmental meetings.
- Coordinate day-to-day laboratory activities to ensure reagents are available and maintenance of equipment.
Requirements of the Scientist, Formulations:
- Ph.D with 2+ years, or BS/MS with 5+ years of experience, industry preferred.
- Hands on experience in early stages of formulation development, and characterization of parenteral products.
- Experience with key analytical methods: HPLC/UPLC, Karl Fisher, and DLS.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.