Position located in Watertown, MA
Responsibilities of the Scientist I/II:
- Coordinate sample testing for data generation and reporting and transfer methods as needed.
- Assist with the development and execution of analytical methods to support preclinical studies using platforms such as ddPCR, qPCR, Western Blotting, and ELISA.
- Plan and execute pre qualification/qualification activities for select analytical methods according to appropriate guidelines.
- Assist with transfer of qualified assay methods to cross-functional colleagues and CRO partners as needed.
- Execute routine sample testing to support preclinical studies.
- Implement new laboratory workflows and continuous improvement efforts.
Requirements of the Scientist I/II:
- A PhD in scientific discipline with 2+ years relevant experience.
- Must have experience molecular biology techniques including ddPCR.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, including experience writing laboratory SOPs, protocols, and reports.
- Ability to organize and communicate scientific data to management and internal stakeholders.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Life Science, Medical Device, and Engineering Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.