Responsibilities of the Scientist, IHC:
- Provide leadership and expertise in programs to develop immunohistochemistry (IHC), fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH), and other molecular assays.
- Create protocols and develop assays for reagent production for gene expression.
- Transfer projects into commercial strategy.
- Comply with Quality Systems and GLP procedures.
- Mentor more junior staff as team grows.
Requirements of the Scientist, IHC:
- Ph.D in life science discipline with 2+ years’ assay development experience.
- Strong molecular background and experience with technologies such as NGS, and RNA seq is desired.
- Must have experience or strong understanding of IHC, fluorescent, FISH assays, and/or biomarker techniques.
- Previous experience developing reagents is a strong plus.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.