Scientist, Immunoassay Development
- Execute, design, and optimize immunoassays for infectious diseases, including COVID-19 detection.
- Responsible for maintenance of laboratory equipment and help maintain inventory.
- Report to Program lead, as well as summarize reports for supervisor and peers.
- Assist with quality and regulatory investigations as needed.
Requirements of the Scientist, Immunoassay Development:
- PhD in life science discipline with 1+ years laboratory experience.
- Experience developing immunoassays required. In vitro diagnostic experience is a strong plus.
- Strong background with molecular biology and mammalian cell culture.
- Experience with infectious diseases preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new laboratory procedures.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.