Responsibilities of the Scientist, Immunohistochemistry:
- Lead the development of fit-for-purpose histopathology and immunohistochemistry methods to support manufacturing, preclinical and translational activities.
- Perform analysis of samples using qualified analytical methods.
- Execute validation activities for select analytical methods according to appropriate guidelines (GMP, GLP, GCP, ICH, CLSI).
- Coordinate transfer of qualified assay methods to cross-functional colleagues and CMO/CRO partners.
- Execute method development, validation and testing to meet deadlines for program milestones.
- Implement new laboratory workflows and continuous improvement efforts.
Requirements of the Scientist, Immunohistochemistry:
- Ph.D., M.S. or equivalent degree in a relevant scientific area.
- 5+ years experience with tissue sectioning, automated staining platforms, confocal microscopy and digital image analysis software.
- ASCP certification as a Histotechnician or Histotechnologist a plus.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.