Responsibilities of the Scientist, Immunology:
- Design experimental plans for pathway validation and target identification, including assay development in vitro and in vivo, in collaboration with the scientific team.
- Execute experiments, interpret and validate results, and communicate data to scientific team and executive management.
- Lead and collaborate with other scientists and research associates to achieve company objectives.
Requirements of the Scientist, Immunology:
- MS or PhD and 2+ years of immuno-oncology experience.
- Expertise in multi-color flow cytometry immune cell phenotyping, tissue isolation techniques and assays.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.