Scientist – Immunology
- Design and run the development of assays to evaluate cell-mediated immune responses in clinical samples.
- Propose, plan and implement/execute experiments with minimal supervision.
- Provide technical resources for immunology method development, optimization, implementation and validation.
- Ability and willingness to work in the laboratory to perform human clinical testing and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience with method development, qualification and validation is necessary.
- Follow new developments and technologies in the field of immuno-oncology.
- PhD and 2+ years relevant experience.
- Strong background in T cell biology and immunology is required, with background in oncology a plus.
- Demonstrated experience with clinical testing.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.