Responsibilities of the Scientist (Immunology):
- Will develop T cell-based assays and perform high-throughput screening.
- Perform cell culture of cancer lines and flow cytometry.
- Help analyze data arising from large-scale screens.
- Will design and execute experiments in the laboratory.
Requirements of the Scientist (Immunology):
- PhD in Immunology, Cell Biology or closely related field.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in academia or industry.
- Must have experience working with T-Cells and high-throughput screening.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.