Responsibilities of the Scientist, Immunology:
- Perform cell culture including isolation, maintenance and differentiation of primary cells, flow cytometry, protein quantification, and other molecular biology techniques.
- Engineer therapeutic immune cell products including site-specific genome editing in primary cells.
- Perform genome editing and participate in the design, construction and testing of functional therapeutic proteins.
- Troubleshoot and innovate around proprietary protocols.
- Provide assistance in establishment and utilization of pre-clinical models.
Requirements of the Scientist, Immunology:
- PhD in Biological Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Immunology, or closely related field.
- Must have 1+ years relevant experience working with immune cells and genome editing.
- Must have experience with primary cell culture and cell-based assays.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.