Scientist, In Vivo Autoimmunity
Responsibilities of the Scientist, In Vivo Autoimmunity:
- Design preclinical experiments in both in vitro and in vivo models to support IND enabling studies.
- Develop antigen tolerance for autoimmune studies.
- Work cross functionally to help develop cell based and immunoassays to larger platform studies.
- Present data to internal research team.
- Lead/mentor junior Research Associates.
Requirements of the Scientist, In Vivo Autoimmunity:
- Ph.D in life science related discipline with minimum 1+ year post-doctoral experience in immunology based setting.
- Previous experience in autoimmune in vivo studies in mouse and/or human models.
- Hands on experience with tissue culture and cell based assays.
- Technical experience with immunoassays such as ELISA, flow cytometry, cytokine assays, and antigen assays.
- Technical experience in the development and execution of ELISAs, MSD, flow-cytometry, in vitro and ex vivo immunology assays, and/or in vivo pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetic assays.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.