Responsibilities of the Scientist (LC/MS/MS):
- Conduct enzymatic assays and in vitro/ex vivo drug metabolism studies.
- Conduct PK/PD modeling and write PK reports to support drug discovery efforts.
- Manage a bioanalytical lab and keep the instruments running properly.
- Design, conduct, interpret and report bioanalytical method development and sample analysis using LC/MS/MS.
- Write study reports to support the IND submissions.
Requirements of the Scientist (LC/MS/MS):
- PhD in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or related area.
- Must have 2+ years experience with LC/MS/MS.
- Must have small molecule experience and experience with PK/PD modeling is a plus.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.