Responsibilities of the Scientist (LC/MS):
- Develop and execute LCMS-related assays to characterize therapeutic antibodies, investigate PTMs, identify epitopes, and survey chemical liabilities.
- Critically interpret data, troubleshoot experiments, and communicate the results to customers.
- Operate and maintain multiple LCs & mass spectrometers.
- Independently design and execute experiments to solve unique problems.
- Contribute to technology development research to improve existing capabilities.
Requirements of the Scientist (LC/MS):
- Ph.D. in biochemistry, analytical chemistry or a related field; industry experience preferred.
- Strong biochemistry background supported by publications.
- Hands-on experience independently designing and implementing MS-related assays.
- Strong attention to detail.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.