Scientist (Molecular Biology)
- Assist with early protein drug development and assay development.
- Responsible for experimental design, execution, data analysis and reports for AAV platform discovery research as well as therapeutic programs.
- Conduct studies in-house to manage studies conducted at CRO’s.
- MS with 3+ years or PhD with 0-3 years of experience in Molecular/Cellular Biology.
- Extensive hands-on experience with molecular and cellular techniques.
- Proven track record in lead discovery/optimization.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.