Scientist, Molecular Development
Responsibilities of the Scientist, Molecular Development:
- Work with other scientists to meet deliverable and timeline goals.
- Purify, QC, and assay a variety of enzymes.
- Manage clones and recombinant DNA Assembly.
- Execute experimental plan independently as well as in a small team.
- Ability to multitask multiple projects.
Requirements of the Scientist, Molecular Development:
- Ph.D in life science related discipline.
- Must have strong background in with modern day cloning methods (Golden Gate and/or Gibson).
- Previous experience with automated equipment preferred.
- Must be ok working in a production lab setting.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.