Responsibilities of the Scientist, NGS:
- Perform NGS library construction and DNA extraction.
- Design, execute, analyze, and communicate scientific findings.
- Implement technologies and develop novel assays.
- Organize laboratory operations.
Requirements of the Scientist, NGS:
- PhD with 5+ years relevant experience in either an academic or industrial setting.
- Must have experience with NGS libraries and molecular techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.