Scientist, Phage Display
Responsibilities of the Scientist, Phage Display:
- Responsible for phage display and will support the advancement of projects from hits to development candidates.
- Will apply design skills and bring broad insight of biochemistry and other disciplines to bear on drug discovery projects.
- Generate novel, testable hypotheses to enable rapid, clear decision making.
- Ensure optimal interaction/communication and provide updates on project status to team members and stakeholders.
Requirements of the Scientist, Phage Display:
- PhD in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, or related area
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience in phage display technology (yeast or mammalian)
- Experience in SPR and NGS is a plus
- Must be okay working in an early stage startup environment
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Life Science, Medical Device, and Engineering Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.