Responsibilities of the Scientist, PK:
- Lead the development and validation of pharmacokinetic (PK) and immunogenicity (ADA) assays for novel protein-based therapeutics
- Plan and direct experimental design for junior staff
- Drive bioanalytical projects to align with client timelines
- Frequent communication with clients to discuss technical details and provide project updates.
- Advise clients on PK and immunogenicity assay best practices
- Author documents (methods, SOPs, reports)
- Statistical analysis of bioanalytical data.
- Review of documentation
Requirements of the Scientist, PK:
- PhD with 1+ years lab experience
- A thorough knowledge of regulatory guidance and industry best practices for PK and ADA assays
- A background in Ligand Binding Assay development and validation, with experience in PK, ADA, or PD (biomarker) Assays
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Life Science, Medical Device, and Engineering Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.