Scientist, Pre-Clinical Immunology
Responsibilities of the Scientist, Pre-Clinical Immunology:
- Independently plan in vivo and in vitro experiments to evaluate innate and adaptive immune responses to newly developed AAV vectors and develop strategies to overcome these responses.
- Take a lead role in the development of fit-for-purpose immunological methods to support novel AAV candidate selection, proof-of-concept and preclinical safety studies using platforms such as in vitro NAb assay, ELISA, ELISPOT, complement and platelet activation assays.
- Analyze and interpret the results including statistical analyses, and create graphs/figures for data presentation and publications.
- Keep detailed experimental records, participate in internal data sharing, write reports, and conduct literature searches on topics relevant to the assigned project.
- Attend appropriate meetings when required and communicate data to leadership team as needed.
Requirements of the Scientist, Pre-Clinical Immunology:
- Ph.D., MS in Biological sciences with a minimum of 3 years of experience, industry or academia.
- Experience in analysis of preclinical samples for immunologic parameters.
- A strong record of demonstrating analytical reasoning and creative problem-solving skills in a laboratory environment.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, including experience writing laboratory SOPs, protocols and reports.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.