Scientist, Process Development (AAV)
Responsibilities of the Scientist, Process Development (AAV):
- Experimental design, execution, data analysis and reports (both written and verbal) for BEV/AAV platform discovery research.
- Engineering for production of AAV drug products with improved stability, infectivity and efficacy.
- Hands-on molecular biology and cellular biology techniques manipulating large DNA virus constructs.
- Contribute to scientific documentation of patent applications and subsequent internal and external presentation and/or publication of new technologies.
Requirements of the Scientist, Process Development (AAV):
- Master’s degree with 5 years of relevant experience or PhD with 2+ years relevant experience.
- Must have AVV experience and experience cloning DNA constructs.
- Must have process development experience.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.