Scientist, Protein Biochemistry
- Responsible for protein expressions, characterization, and purification.
- Process tissue samples for molecular biology assays (protein, RNA, and DNA analysis).
- Work with CHO and HEK293 cell lines.
- Perform initial analysis of experimental data for interpretation.
- Report to Associate Director.
Requirements of the Scientist, Protein Biochemistry:
- Ph.D in life science related discipline, preferably biochemistry.
- 2+ year experience in industry lab setting.
- Must have strong background in protein biochemistry including purification, expression, and characterization such as SDS-PAGE, Western, SEC, IEX, HPLC/FPLC, DSC/DSF, ELISA, mass spectrometry, glycan analysis, conjugation.
- Experience developing cell based assays is helpful.
- Must be ok working in a fast paced startup environment.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.