Scientist, RNA Downstream Process Development
- Create, implement, optimize process development studies for the purification of therapeutic oligonucleotides.
- Utilize technologies such as sterile filtration, depth filtration, TFF, viral reduction filtration and chromatography.
- Aid in scale up and tech transfer processes with partnered CMOs and CROs.
- Document data, interpret results, author protocols and summarize work with internal team.
Requirements of the Scientist, RNA Downstream Process Development:
- Ph.D in life science discipline with 2+ years experience in process development setting.
- Must have displayed downstream process development utilizing oligonucleotide, protein, antibody, AAV, or other biologic products.
- Previous experience with RNA or mRNA is ideal.
- Experience with various chromatography techniques, TFF, gel electrophoresis, ELISA, qPCR, or Western Blots.
- Ability to work/lead studies independently.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.