Scientist, RNA Molecular Biology
Responsibilities of the Scientist, RNA Molecular Biology:
- Design and conduct NGS assays for target hit and discovery applications.
- Utilize transcriptomics for profiling.
- Perform molecular biology assays on RNA small molecules.
- Build out custom libraries for NGS utilizing method development.
- Prepare summaries, reports, and present scientific data to both internal and external team members.
Requirements of the Scientist, RNA Molecular Biology:
- PhD in life science related discipline with strong background in RNA biology.
- Must have experience developing NGS libraries for use of RNA.
- Molecular biology experience with RNA extraction, purification, PCR, qPCR, transcription. siRNA.
- Experience with automated liquid handlers is a plus.
- Must be ok working in small team environment.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.