Scientist, Single Cell Sequencing
- Perform experimentation of molecular testing, using a variety of molecular biological techniques including next generation sequencing.
- Provide leadership and expertise in programs to develop immunohistochemistry (IHC), fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH), and other molecular assays.
- Create protocols and develop assays for reagent production for gene expression.
- Transfer projects into commercial strategy.
- Comply with Quality Systems and GLP procedures.
- Mentor more junior staff as team grows.
Requirements of the Scientist, Single Cell Sequencing:
- PhD in life science related discipline.
- Strong cancer biology/oncology background.
- Expert knowledge of molecular methods and NGS assays.
- Experience with single cell sequencing methods.
- Hands on experience in immunohistochemistry and/or FISH assays.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.