Scientist/Sr. Scientist – Antibody Discovery
Responsibilities of the Scientist/Sr. Scientist – Antibody Discovery:
- Assessment of binding characteristics of antibodies to target antigens.
- Development of cell and molecular biology-based assays to assess potency and mechanism of action of new antibody therapies.
- Development of assays to measure PK and PD parameters of therapeutic candidates e.g. PK ELISA, ADA, Nab assays.
- Maintenance and management of cell-lines used for production and potency testing.
- Protein production and purification.
- Method development and routine sample analysis for gene therapy products.
- Assessing potency and characterization for gene therapy candidates.
- Responsible for delivering both data analysis packages as well as purified antibodies.
Requirements of the Scientist/Sr. Scientist – Antibody Discovery:
- PhD in immunology or closely-related discipline.
- 3+ years relevant experience in a laboratory setting.
- Expertise in antibody discovery and validation technologies.
- Extensive experience with antibody binding assays and analysis is required.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.