Scientist/Sr. Scientist, Antibody Discovery
Responsibilities of the Scientist/Sr. Scientist, Antibody Discovery:
- Execute research strategies for large molecule drug discovery and biomarker identification.
- Develop cellular, biochemical, and antibody assays.
- Work with protein engineers on a variety of cell systems.
- Participate in internal meetings and present data.
- Mentor junior associates.
Requirements of the Scientist/Sr. Scientist, Antibody Discovery:
- Ph.D in life science related discipline with 3+ years experience or MS with 7+ years experience.
- Must have protein and/or antibody engineering experience. Bispecific antibody experience preferred.
- Experience purifying, modifying, and characterizing recombinant proteins or antibodies conjugates.
- Displayed drug discovery background with biochemical and biophysical methods is helpful.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.