Sr. Scientist, Bioanalytical Development
- Develop and optimize bioanalytical assays for immuno-oncology based therapeutics.
- Perform pre-clinical sample analysis using relevant assays (PK, PD, ADA).
- Characterize assay reagents using standard biochemical techniques such as BCA, UV spectrophotometry, Western blot, ELISA, Luminex etc.
- Evaluate biomarkers for different biological models, such as mice, NHP, and human.
- Utilize and manager external CRO to troubleshoot and interpret data studies.
- Present data in group settings to update other teams on progress of assay development.
Requirements of the Sr. Scientist, Bioanalytical Development:
- PhD in life science related discipline with 3+ years industry experience.
- Must have strong background with bioanalytical assay development in GLP environment.
- Experience developing Ligand Binding Assays for PK or other immunochemistry techniques (i.e. Westerns, biomarker ELISAs, etc.)
oncology background is ideal. Working with T-Cell, NK biology, and/or tumor models.
- Mammalian cell culture experience and immunogencitity (ADA) assay development experience is desirable.
- Experience with Luminex and flow cytometry is desirable.
- Previous experience working with external CROs is helpful.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.